07 May 2012

UNDECIDED BLITHENESS

your reach is worth more than
the Gulf of Mexico i saw
a ton of sky

we have pelican powered boats
to take us out
into the middle

of salt water, drink buckets
it will make you feel less clumsy
around us

say hurtful words at shark infested waters
run away in the mud
drink sand

it makes me think less of breathing
when you remove my lungs
and make poetry your weapon

or think this spit you spit
is beautiful
or a star forming

sit there in your silo
scratching mosquito bites
talk about how much you hate spiders

and stomp around
in a huge city
shoving curb trash into your own ass

i am sorry for telling you what to do
telling you
how to avoid my neck

or when i say i love my dad
i love my dad
i love my dad

it hurts me that you hurt me when you're hurt
i mean you go around blowing
pigs houses down and whistling

because you can whistle to release
brain pressure
or just breathe quietly

so you don't notice me
watching the Supermoon
through the holes in your skull

No comments: