15 May 2012

PACIFIC

wasn't just speeding
sleeping with eyes open
wider
look at how the sun candies sky
i am
playing around
drove my tongue into an apple
or he shot his wife dead
you look
a lot like a book i read about book reading
west is vibrating
there are mountains over magma
i would like to live on a Hawaiian island
this is where i changed the title to Pacific
you're guessing
you're forgetting about Japan
or school shooters are natural disasters
our brains cannot remember
every single person who dies
i am opening
my mouth
shine a flashlight
into me is a pillar of sugar
and i am so sorry the end is ending
or i said again
what i am saying again
quit reading me
quit rereading me
lets swim
or lets take off our gasoline suits
i am not sure
i am not willing to die for games
my tooth just keeps
begging me to taste sugar
until i explode

No comments: