29 May 2012

BIG SANDY

look at what i made today
a few of you smile
when it is almost midnight again
the words are pouring
we surrender nothing
not to forget the dark
when day stays long
tell them not to worry too
what happens w/o them
and so, he exploded
our hero, our trumpet,
our demigods' gods

it makes me vomit to think
i can only write
about all the things i am wrong
how short a rope i have
and close to the ground

sorry i talk so much
when i’m afraid
that i don't exist anymore
linger like dust noise
i burned the damned
i drank and danced
and hell is a helluva steamer
to sweat out all the liquor
my pores are puking

i was all black inside
the weight of starry
still can't crush me
can't stop my mouth
from swallow
pushing tongue against
a cut or the opening
where you tell me to go
as far away as light travels

i want to hear the growing
of sunflowers climb
you hum in the shower
jump into my arms and
squeeze me out of the ground

No comments: