08 February 2012

twitter poem

i am talking

i would like you to know what i am doing

this is me still having fun i am smiling

here is a picture

dm: i miss all of my friends

laughing

hey do you see me

do you

send light beems my way

breathe you with nothing

i have never gone hunting

i have never gone fishing

i am going to die in the mountains

if i was alone in the mountains for months

hi

i guess i would like to say hi to you in the morning

my friends are all older

i remember 2006 like a ghost

my favorite bands are boring and dead

i eat junk

have you googled me and watched youtubes

there are small scars on my hands and face

i love tron

i am tweeting again

i can say

i am just talking to my friends a fast as possible

i wish i could tell everyone i see

what i am thinking

and then hug them

or high five

chest bump

lets fucking party

No comments: