13 January 2012

dolly parton

try this custom gut work
out are my ribs are my hands
peel back
walk in these boots
or lose your boot
crawling around on the floor like a beast
he was
call my memories poems
so i
get sad when i don't know why i am so old
or what to say
i could write an essay about myself
that might explain
why i never smile or skype or talk long or
i maybe stopped tweeting today
i could sleep more
i could get fired from my job
or see pyramids
buy a one way ticket to cairo
i don't turn my phone off
i don't
maybe i did hit my head when i was crushed by a jeep
maybe i have been to chicago too many times
all i do is drink low calorie juice
all i do is pour splenda down my throat and snort lines
of splenda
i have insurance
or i can see all these options that will possibly
make me happy
but i am so god damn afraid of everything
i guess.

No comments: