18 May 2008

i am hungry

this entry has nothing to do with malcom x. but it was his birthday yesterday or something and the place where i was at last night did have a malcom x poster. and i guess i did rant a little the other night about misogyny and islam and minority rights but thats all this has to do with malcom x. last night we had a "poetry reading". it was more of a bullshit excuse for certain people to get a hard on over the image of being an english major former or current or not really at all but still hard ons all around.

from that i would like to say that 5 minutes goes by pretty darn fast.

so as soon as i was "done" reading i stormed out like an asshole and went out on the porch. people followed me i guess to stop me or something. but then i just walked off. like old times i guess. i got a cigarette from some guy who asked me if i was justin fyfe and i said yes and asked if i was an english major and i said yes. it was pretty weird. then i kept walking and recognized this house that i had partied at before so i sat on the porch for awhile. i thought about going to the bars but then realized that was a bad idea. then anthony d, nina, and woodside came looking for me and brought me back to the party which i immediately left again to go eat at el chuparo. i had a pretty dope ass beencheeserice burrito with guac and tomatoes and more beans and rice and cheese. it was good and only like 5.80 or some shit. i think i tipped a dollar. i always tip a lot when im drunk.

somebody stole 4 of my tall boys and my non tall boy. i was pretty pissed off. mostly because if people ask me to have my shit i usually let them. when people steal from me i want to gut them and hang their scalp on a lodge pole.

right now kyle is sleeping on my couch. i slept on the couch last night. it is probably the greatest sleeping couch of all time due to its length and softness. plus its purple so that just tops off the cake.

i really really really really want a one eyed sailor. actually i want several eyed sailors.


1 comment: