24 May 2008

i need a whisky and jim beam

poetry is better than me. there are things in my mouth and things maybe to leave my mouth that i do not say. what are, or have the, rules on talking about people on "blogs" who may or may not read said "blogs", nevermind. new rule never to talk about anyone other than me and the divine. so i had a pretty lengthy religious conversation last night but i really didnt have a point to it of course. i was just rambling of this small list of facts that i know off the top of my head. FACTS, may or may not be the correct word there. i did say a bunch of bull shit too which was moderately called upon me due to margarett having a degree in religion as well. i often assume im the only one blah blah blah poor me listen to me im drunk and talk about jesus and the mary chain. i regret-regret-regret. i am glad to be home now. i am tired but probably maybe wont sleep. although its good to say random nothings before maybe but possibly not sleeping. downside is i have no desire to sleep in my bed so hopefully this couch will suffice.

No comments: