08 July 2013

MOONWALKER



my mother named the fish here
born from calm drinking stone basin
where there are no fish
but they eat what you throw them
your own mouth
kiss me my new keyed red paint
it feels so arc
of course they speak nothing
we all know the shape of heart,
heaven and parents, what are my friends doing?
when will you sing in my bed?

i do not have a choice, it's time for relationship?
i have a spineless in this series of standing
the future of media, for example, someone i spent marble
i will continue in the future
well, the rain praying to say, i will
now, do not listen to god, what do you think?
if you break your vows, I ask you?
I do not know what to try
but his resume? friends of Buddha
it was a picnic. all about me
he is currently responsible for marketing
we must find a way to search and register i do not know
if I can give a good funeral
for all the bad people, but i have a beautiful sister
tuesday glass sand collected works
looking for a job
put it in your mouth we have blood on our faces
i will not turn
hanging from achandelier i think life
i knelt on the table
most of them train accidents
give me the grace to perform well
tell my personality and waves
to connect to my heart
i know this song for you
i have clear eyes
fishing flies remain hidden in the neck
but at the beginning of the song
no no marble she
factory splice
opening tonight and hope tax of damn years
i put my on my rain jacket
thank you for your light, how do you say so to speak,
she planted in the garden of the mother
my doctor
well, as i said, in the Grand Canyon, you can see how the moon
changes size with water dissolved air missiles
yellow pain our eyes trick the brain
i have two pocket jacket
it can not create a world waxing
not for the cost of international law roasting
pumpkin seed, our tears, you know this song
central Nebraska crane collapse
please note that the parking time: I do not want you to know more
green inside but today, with transparency and video
i think the appeal of nightime
why ignore your friends
when there is so much left

No comments: