08 July 2013

MOONWALKER



she goes fishing for my lost teeth
wash the luck mother in a stone basin
these are my throw quarters
what is my number to call for change
w my face at the bottom of the pool
here is a treasure you lost
i am deep ended
there are no fish in my mouth but i am
kissing you weird
building an arch over the shape
of my chestbrain
the thinking i can do during sky dive
where are my friends when they aren't flying over
???
when they are elderly
will they come and sing in my bed??
i had no choice but to quit
& make a strange mess of my fluids
is it time for us to be a series of spines??
feeding me w my low reputation
of kind words
i don't blame you for spending all the marble
bc i am also the future
& the futures of futures
i can wait for floods and whimpering roadkill
but what if the rain prays for itself??
no i do not care what a god thinks
i broke my promise or i wonder
when the sea is here to make me
an axewound cleave my face
this is a talk i save for great days
on my things to do
sing a ridiculous number of songs about me
i am currently responsible
for the music in my own capture
i mean i could give you a good funeral
& all of the bad people
but i have a beautiful sister for that
& my hourglass works today
so i can watch myself hang from a chandelier
sing OH DARLING to you
while i am blackout drunk
this is life knelt on the table
i am a traincrash
give me what grace there is to do well
when i don't feel invited
to this globe of mud
my blue eyes
you hide flies in my neck for the river
build a roof over my walk path
bc i know i can miss the sun
if she says i love you after each burn
i hope to hell sun said
when she meant to thank me for the light
i could see the Grand Canyon from space
for about a month since being there
the water is diluted and a yellow pain
in what i am looking through
a head
the waxing makes real what a lie can do
tears for the central Nebraska crane collapse
i am tired and peaking at the wrong time
i am green but also transparent
this is just an interesting video
from the other evening
you don't remember but why would you
ignore your friends
when there are so many graves to fill
w/ unused ground

No comments: