02 July 2013

I'LL HUM IT FOR YOU
 

 
who is the color of me
who is as drunk of you as me
play the old stuff
watch me smoke joints in public
watch me cry in daylight
i am a drunk fool
bc i drink and choose to be a fool
fuck time
i want to get out of here
i am waiting for a lady and a train
i am going fishing
in the desert of underwaterless bridges
i am drowning
i am telling my best friends to go home
when iknow there is no such thing
one in one out
i am popping gravy
i am veins and a smile
a birth count an important youth
he is playing the piano
well
my fingers go for new opportunity
what time is it in nework
what time is is in the bar you are at
and where am i
i forget
how to play it
when the saints march
when the sweet spot
where your face pounds
i suck at the carnage of a soft drum
a canyon'd skull
thumb my mushy brain
arm up my nose to massssage powder
a triumphant arch down my chaos
my stretching throat
gargle the words to spit blood
i too am falling apart
moving around in bed waiting to be smothered
by your hands on my ears
you say "____________________"
and leave the country for who knows
and i bury my face in the dirt
i mean pillows
i meani am an ostrich i am a scared bird
i was once a thundering lizard
i was once a slime
blowing sands erode the youngness off my skin
i mean gin and gin and beautiful girls 
where are you is not a question
where am i
why why why 
me a dumb dog a sweaty dog a god dog
i don't need an answer to anything
blew in the face
just yes me or tornado me
or
i just want to be forgotten by moonrock
or drink all the champagne in my chest
before i am occupied
or you on a train
or my mouth touching the wall of china from space
i can hear the shells fall
i know nothing
abt you
i forgot the song i remember i hate remembering
this is we this is danger
lie to me
be a choking blanket of warmth
be a city
a leaning tower of come back to me w touching
i wont ask you the future
whats wrong kiddo
why why why you are this in my mind
tell me where my mouth goes
and toes on carpet
make me stand in the rain
new clip grass fleck
punch me to dust  (I AM ALSO MADE OF STARS???? IDK)
w your slightness
write me a note in perfect penmanship
abt how it is too late
fuck time
and everything
and wish away the world when
death is a full bottle 
death is a noose for the next
death is nirvana
death is a exit a gun a way off this rock
death is a plane to lisbon
death is a white dress and you
a voice a horn in the fog
i would listen to as i am launched into the deep
what could i say now that is me
that is a wild finish
a sporting wager 
my teeth are so jagged w these sounds
coming from the gap
between my breathing
i forgot the title of aerth
and this poem
i forgot what i was even thinking abt
this poem this aerth
i forgot how
to poem
inforgot
howrodmssisj Jk&ihsl9
sisieneidodm73$: djdk ddooodkdkUe
i dont sleep
until i am a phantom 
a panting escape 
afraid of being there
vertical stripes to take the eyes off my leave
indefinitely stuck
is stuck
is honey me
is ice is back to hell chewing someonelses liver
nibble syrup slush
where when the thaw
will i go
gnashing at loneliness
who will want me w this face i have


No comments: