12 March 2012

name changing instruction sheet

one of my replies was about my abnormal
bleeding
i checked yes for leaving
the body
does drugs
or does anyone say yes to the document
buy paper
buy lots and lots of paper to stuff into
boxes
creative factories
i am a genius on a genius line
or
i am a germ on a stone
the size of my ego
sand
is all over
for me to stuff my head into
packing in my
peanuts
my brain the size of dinosaurs
i got a speck of dust to launch
i got breathing to do
for now
take all this gushing
and i spit
my life
out
on a crumbling parking lot
on a fenced in fuck you humanity
a block away from
i love you's
the shiny parts of used toys
when gifts were the unwanted
my food
is all sugar
my blood is thickening
to a gravy
slowly choking off my lovepit
i cave in
around the fat neck of my eyestand
standing naked in a window
you can
see me
as my hair grows down to my ass
my eyes point to nowhere
where i am going
the edge of the world is always there
calling you
names

No comments: