07 March 2012

THE ARIZONA

filled with leaves on ground
blades my organ grinder
fills the dead tree scalp
on my sleeping
on my grass growing
my face was an expiriment
my quoting you is to say
i am an outsider
a middle life
son of nobody all my
grandparents are dead
and my name is erased
or google me
up and down
i used to want to be paul giamatti
i used to drink two bottles of wine every day
names are not gods
my chest brain does not think
THINK?
i am a time waster
i am a dusty farmer pulling dusty carrots
out of my garden
wash them and make them shine
like shiny glitter suits
like a billion dollars worth of skin
put a door here
push me into the closet
force me to kiss
whomever is in this closet with me
i am ready to get off
this universe
my standing
my ice tea shower
hunting for migratory lemons
leap off the ledge of AMERICA
put a fence
around your fence
I SAID I AM READY TO GET OFF
i'm sorry
did my all caps wake you up
did my saying i love you
like a lizard
suck the ground water from your breasts
my titty eye saw just a small reflection
a near rifle line
the distance of my hunting
the length of my noah flood
eyes leak an ocean
over walls
where you have yet to put doors
insulated with friends
and black powder
i never said i believe
or there is magic in my frantic
hand gestures
as i pull down my pants
or take a few pills
with this
delicious water
to swim in
to put out your drowning
to say i am drowning too

No comments: