23 September 2011

I AM AN ANIMAL

lost in my own wilderness
small dust
snow ball

i think i may be animal
or beast god
or short fuse

spark like sun god
throw fire
magma rains from my finger heaven

animal brain of chaos
wanting nothing
to do with the sun

or any form of creator
leaves me
blown away with wind blowing

and more wind
for my dust left-overs
moon landing

let the hair grow thick
for my hibernation
lick the fat from my skull shape

taste meat in heart
know what it means
to eat anything else

if i can stomach the love
or the kill or be killed
desperate living

know based off all the other animals
that die
i will die

i will explode into a billion dollars
i will be nothing
i am nothing

1 comment:

PHC said...

I AM READING A SELF-HELP BOOK

deleting my own
forest burning
thoughts
i am not dust
& i won't always remember
the time my cousin
almost killed me
by holding my face down
in a pile of snow
i don't think i may be a fish
i am a human
who has always deserved air to breathe
& always will
or like
it's okay to cry in church
for no reason
or like
it's okay to get angry
when someone kicks you
in the stomach
or like
it's okay to be smaller than everyone
or like
i don't like dogs
okay?
yes, of course
here's a bag of fire works
instead of
a smelly soggy shit beast
you deserve it
you deserve norway
you deserve smilinglaughing
under that
months long sun
god damn
when i look
in the futuremirror
my hair looks good
ashton kutcher & mr. ferrari just called
to give me a ferrari
mr. moon just called
to give me a moon
i like the way this
sushi tastes
on the sushi spot
on the moon
oh hey
it's someone
i don't know
that i want to know better
i think i'll
engage
in friendly
conversation
i think i'll smile
when i see someone
i think
i'll not think
about how
good this poem should be
& just write more
ashton kutcher based
comedy jokes
the lady at the book store
she didn't say
'pure money'
she said
'real money'
& the money i am printing
is real
it's realer
because it's made with illegally obtained equipment
that is better
than the equipment
the united states mint uses to print money
i have better money
& i want everyone
to have everything
i have