14 May 2011

2k11
for 2k10

this isn't your big feet
this isn't you running
this isn't your wet hair
this isn't about your feelings
this isn't about how fat i feel
this isn't me talking to my dad
this isn't ready for that
this isn't going to be deleted
this isn't going to win
this isn't stacks of green backs
this isn't nap time
this isn't your ears when i kiss them
this isn't you punching me in the mouth
this isn't leaving a message
this isn't cool anymore
this isn't commentary on your old underwear
this isn't a disease
this isn't your bedroom body
this isn't the blood in my mouth
this isn't a fuck up
this isn't clean cut or business casual
this isn't the rest of my life
this isn't your neurosis
this isn't the neurolux
this isn't Hemingways grave
this isn't me crying at thanksgiving
this isn't funny
this isn't another acid trip
this isn't going to change without effort
this isn't zen
this isn't Sway with MTV news
this isn't going anywhere
this isn't San Francisco
this isn't a big deal to you
this isn't even a poem

No comments: