25 June 2009

he's the 'bron i'm the brains

shaq traded to the cavaliers. seems pretty desperate to me. then again it is a better offense for shaq to be in than the suns run 'n gun.

farrah fawcett died.

Bowl Championship Series presidents have rejected the Mountain West Conference's playoff plan.


big surprise.

warren buffet says economic "worst" is yet to come. awesome. i need to drive up to omaha and see of good ol' warren will hook me up with some odd jobs.

so last night i thought i would try my luck at some texas hold 'em. unfortunately i forgot that i have no luck. in anything. it wasn't terrible, but i lost $20, which is a lot of money for me right now. i could have turned that $20 into about 300, so the draw was pretty big. anyway i busted once, and did a re-buy ($10&$10). i forget the first bust but it was something like: he had a pair of 6's on the flop, i had K10 suited and nothing on the flop except one suited card for a flush. then the turn and he put me all in. i landed another club (my suit) and liked my chances so i went all in, which wasn't much at this time. lost. the second hand, much worse, i had pocket kings; raised preflop. flop comes down, i go all in with an ACE a six and a three down. its me and one other dude. he calls me. he has POCKET ACES. good grief. so i rode my bike to shane/mike/flowers house and drank the rest of my wild turkey i left over there, smoked all my cigarettes, and drank gin/lime and water until 5am. came home. slept five hours.

feel great.

No comments: