01 November 2011

THE PROPHECY

man i can't tell you how to shit from the sky
but flying is all in the forgotten land
burden me man
with what i see, you know all that same green paste
holding up human parts
what makes this family really click
why do i love these sweet jams
how do i dance like usher
i don't know these things, man
i'm not here to mean
it's just you know greener here
the actual size of your heart
how the taste of a mirror
is nothing
my hand will always reach your hand
buzzzzzz
do you hear every fucking tree poem i cut down
in the woods
is any stump pile a pile of my colorful past
how many times can i beat you at chess
man, i have no clue
but i can say
the greenest place you have ever seen does not exist
it's all in the breast muscles
keep your feathers freshly waxed
only soar at night
take several sky naps
never go back in time
kiss your feet when taking breaks
let them know how important they are
grease your joints
taste clouds
forget that the purpose of pain is to hurt
forget what it means to be an apple
the core is the whole point
or am i growing
or am i tree
poem
or does this new me exist only because
in the woods alone
you cannot hear my brain bits falling onto the ground
from my beautiful view
sun
melting my lazy day wings
telling me you cannot forget the ground, man
it means more to you
than all the infinite galaxy

No comments: